An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Synergy team as Facilities Supervisor helping to
manage and maintain our five sites spread across the Southwest of England.
We are committed to providing a high-level service to our clients and you will become part of a
dynamic practice team providing support for the operation and maintenance of facilities, systems
and services throughout the business which will also include responsibility for Health & Safety
You will be highly organised, able to work well within timelines and targets, and enjoy co-ordinating
• Take a lead in ensuring our site provision is managed with sustainability in mind – being an
active part of our sustainability group.
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
• Inspect buildings to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
• Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
• Supervise all external contractors.
• Oversee all activities both internally and externally around our buildings to include services
such as waste allocation and security.
• Manage insurance plans and service contracts relative to sites.
• Take full responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety and ensure full compliance.
• Proven experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
• Have a relevant track record regarding sustainability practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have the flexibility to be able to attend the occasional Out of Hours call to our main site.
Salary to be discussed at interview and will be dependant on qualifications and experience.
This job will be based at our Headquarters in Rampisham.
Please apply via email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 19th August 2022