An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Accounts Clerk at Synergy Farm Health Ltd, based at our Rampisham office.
We are seeking someone with an agricultural or veterinary background to join our friendly accounts team, to assist with checking veterinary visit bookings, invoicing and financial analysis.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is able to work to deadlines as part of a team and independently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Auditing veterinary visit bookings to ensure their accuracy.
- Liaising with vets to ensure all bookings are made in a timely manner.
- Assisting with client queries over the phone and via e-mail.
- Responsibility for analysing and raising various monthly invoices.
- Assisting with the monthly invoice run.
- Financial analysis as required.
- Experience in a financial role.
- Good Excel skills and an aptitude for learning other software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong team player.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Attractive pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance (on completion of 3 months’ employment) which includes access to shopping discounts.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date Friday 15th December 2023.