We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Be integral in the planning, development and implementation of physical resources structural to enhance brand awareness.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programmes that will support our reputation and growth.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role (experience in the agricultural /veterinary or associated rural industries would be an advantage).
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Closing date; 19th February 2021
Apply to; firstname.lastname@example.org
FARM ANIMAL FOOT TRIMMER – SOUTH SOMERSET /EAST DEVON REGION
Synergy Farm Health is seeking a full-time foot trimmer to join our rapidly growing team of Vet-Techs working in close partnership with our vets to provide a quality service to the farmers of Dorset, Somerset and Devon. This position would suit someone with existing trimming experience or those with dairy farm experience wishing to be trained.
Whilst foot trimming is the main service, other tasks undertaken to support our farm clients include mobility scoring, heifer weighing and freeze branding. A clean current driving licence to include trailer towing is a necessity and excellent communication skills are vital. A vehicle & all necessary equipment is provided
Salary dependent on experience. Synergy Farm Health is a busy, progressive Farm Animal Veterinary Practice and is an equal opportunities employer. Please apply with CV to the Vet -Tech Manager- email@example.com. or call Dave on 07500 626566 for further information.
Closing date for applications; 15th January 2021
Approved TB Tester (ATT) -Full Time
An exciting opportunity has developed to join our Tuberculosis (TB) testing team as a government approved TB Tester (ATT). You will have extensive experience of working with cattle, be a great communicator and have a high level of attention to detail. You will need to have three GCSEs or equivalent in Maths, English and a Science subject or Food Production (Grade C or above) or three years performance in a Government regulatory role e.g. Local Authority Inspector or Environmental Health Officer. Full training and mentoring support will be given and this position will suit an individual with an agriculturally related degree or equivalent who wishes to take on a new challenge.
We are committed to providing a high level service to our clients and you will become part of our experienced and dynamic practice team. The majority of your time will be spent on farm locations serving our farming clients across Dorset, Somerset & Devon with administration being carried out back at Evershot. Vehicle and equipment provided. General TB related administration tasks will also be part of this role.
To apply please send a covering letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications; 3rd December 2020.