Assistant Dispensary Manager
Synergy Farm Health is offering an exciting opportunity for a full time Assistant to our Dispensary Manager -managing the team and logistics of our dispensing service to our expanding farming clientele based in the South West.
Working with our team of 39 Vets, 15 Vet Techs and 40 support staff you would be responsible for assisting the Dispensary Manager in leading the Dispensary team to ensure team co-ordination, organisation of logistics and that protocols and legislation are adhered to in order for us to provide a high-quality medicines service for our clients in Dorset, East Devon, South Somerset and East Wiltshire. This role includes involvement in staff management, delivery logistics, dispensing, ordering, and being part of a dynamic management team.
You will need applicable experience in a veterinary environment to include an understanding of medicine legislation, enjoy providing a high level of client service, and be ready to take on new challenges in a supportive and appreciative environment. Experience of the agricultural sector would be an advantage. You will need excellent communication and logistical skills and enjoy working within a team whilst developing client relationships. Attention to detail will be a priority for you.
Based in beautiful Dorset this role includes all the benefits of working as part of a friendly dynamic team including health insurance, CPD allowance, and no-out of hours work. Full RAMA training given. Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a supportive veterinary business please contact Jo Masters via email ; email@example.com or by telephone on 01935 83682. All applications should be made via email and include a current C.V.
Closing date 12th March 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Be integral in the planning, development and implementation of physical resources structural to enhance brand awareness.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programmes that will support our reputation and growth.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role (experience in the agricultural /veterinary or associated rural industries would be an advantage).
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Closing date; 19th February 2021
Apply to; firstname.lastname@example.org