Cow Signals® Dairy Farming Course
CowSignals® is a proven approach in assessing a cows environment, welfare and husbandry. CowSignals® is a very practical on farm approach to assess cow comfort. Maximising cow comfort will optimise cow productivity, health and longevity.
On our CowSignals® training course we will help you to appreciate the cows life and environment from really the only perspective that matters to her…. her own! The cow centred perspective is an approach that has been proven over the course of the last 20+ years and is used in over 50 countries worldwide with translation in 35+ languages and counting.
The course is especially created for dairy farmers, farm managers, herd managers and farm staff. The course is very accessible to all levels of farmers and should have something for both new farm staff as well as those more experienced.
Join our accredited and experienced CowSignals® Master Trainer for an interactive CowSignals® workshop and learn how to see things, from a cows perspective.
Key learning on the CowSignals® training course include:
- How to assess cow comfort and read the ‘pokerface’ of cows. Ever wondered what that cows is thinking? We will tell you!
- Ways to improve cow welfare, with practical and doable tips for any farm and any situation.
- How to optimize cow comfort, keep cows healthy and subsequently more productive on farm, increasing dairy farm income. Longevity will also reduce carbon footprint and environmental impacts of dairy farms.
- Working with and interpreting practical checklists, you can use on your own farm.
- Happy Cows = Happy Farmers
Our course is registered with Dairy Pro.
- Number of days: 1
Not suitable for smallholders